Office Equipment & Furniture Leasing and Financing
id you know that 80% of U.S. companies lease some or all of their equipment (figures provided by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce). Leasing Office Equipment & Furniture might be the right choice for your customers. Consider these facts:
- Total Control of the sale – CapitalDrip vendor finance model is designed with a seamless integration to give the perception that you are handling the financing. Don’t “refer” your customers to a third party finance source when you can become a one stop shop.
- Improved Vendor cash flow – Through pre-funding or financing of the down payment, as well as reduced receivables through collection of the balance upon delivery of your equipment.
- Faster Sales Cycle – No more worrying if your customer has the capital budget or if they can or will make the effort to find financing on their own.
Over 5 billion in Office Equipment & Furniture is leased each year by businesses in the United States – Because of the many cash flow and tax benefits, lease/financing is becoming the preferred way of acquiring new & used equipment.
Facts about Office Equipment & Furniture Leasing
Leasing enables your customers to get the Office Equipment & Furniture they need immediately, while spreading payments out over time. So, capital is available for day-to-day expenses or unexpected contingencies. Since a lease isn’t a long-term liability, is won’t appear on a company’s financial statements. This makes it a very attractive option for many companies. At CapitalDrip, we specialize in partnering with equipment vendors in the Office Equipment & Furniture industries and have a dedicated team ready to support you and your customers.
Office Equipment & Furniture Lease Types
- Facsimile Equipment
- File Cabinets
- Labeling Machines
- Postage Machines
- Telephone Systems/PBX & VOIP
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Work Stations & Cubicles
- And much more…